Through the implementation of a Process Improvement System (P.I.S.), Ldtech approaches your production operations by making use of the Lean 6σ methodology, reaching thus in conclusions and corrective actions that improve the existing operations and develop new ones depending on the unique needs of your company.
The Process Improvement services aim in production business units regardless of size and their adapted both to each unique need and also at the depth in which each company needs to take its analysis. Depending on the scale of the application it adapts the related timetables and tools to be used to achieve the improvement goals.
The three most usual levels of implementation are the following:
1. Entry Level ( 6 months)
- Evaluation of initial situation
- Analysis of existing system and application of improvements to it.
- Implementation of analysis model and immediate, quick fixes, improvement actions depending on the findings.
- Evaluation of the improvement results and implementation of control points.
2. Intermediate Level (12 months)
- Implementation of Entry Level schedule with further in depth analysis of the operation and its characteristics.
- Behavior Trend identification and stabilization of operation
- Mid-scale interventions for operational upgrade
- Preventive maintenance system implementation with analysis of indicators and trends.
- Improvement projects based on needs
- Training of company personnel on the applied system and its monitoring.
3. Total P.I.S. (24 months)
- Intermediate Level services with additional agreement for technical services and immediate technical response.
- Personnel briefings on the Lean 6σ philosophy to achieve maximum implementations results.
- Mentoring of personnel in its implementation and project consultancy.
In few words some of the techniques that are used for the implementation of PIS are:
a. Operational and Production Studies
a1. Mapping of Production / Department / Operation
a2. Modeling of Production / Department / Operation
a3. Indicator Analysis
a4. Identification of weak productivity, spoilage and operational areas.
a5. Improvement Actions
By stabilizing your operation through the PIS and the selected studies it will become more predictable. We will be able to improve it, make it faster, more accurate and with better quality.
You will obtain hard data about what is happening, what has happened and what can happen in the selected operation
You will be led in better understanding of your operation, the factors that describe and affect it and to what degree.
Eventually, you will increase your productivity, efficiency , quality and stability of your operation and products. Depends on where you are and where you want to go.
The corrective actions will be structured, analyzed and based on data in order to make your investments in equipment and operations safer.
You will disengage personnel from firefighting approaches and you will give dive targeted directions. Thus, you will obtain greater benefits from your people and their produced work.
Increase of productivity and efficiency, reduction of spoilage and improvement of quality are some of the most frequent implementations of such a system.